We are look for:
We are looking for a IT Service-desk Team leader for a larger Pharmaceutical company in Copenhagen, Denmark.
About our Client:
Our client focuses on research and development of peptide-based drugs and biotechnology derived medicines and has been leading innovation in the field of naturally-occurring human peptides for the past 60 years.
Research is the foundation of the company and secure they the future of their company through flow of innovative products.
The IT Service desk operates 24/5 with international teams on multiple sites worldwide.
The applicant will be managing a Global Service-desk function and have to be fluent in both English speaking and writing.
The Service-Desk functions are based on the ITIL Best practices and assuring compliance with GxP is a requirement.
Leading and managing the team deliveries requires a service minded and responsive approach towards both customers, colleagues as well as vendors.
Naturally a good knowledge of IT infrastructure and desktop applications is needed.
Reporting to management and making sure cooperate standards are followed is a natural part of the job.
The job requirement
- University degree in computer Science or equivalent IT background
- Minimum 3 year´ experience with managing a global, multi-site IT Service-desk function
- Minimum 3 year´ experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Proven skills in ITIL framework
- Proven skills with Microsoft environment: good knowledge of Windows 7, 8.1, 10, MS office, network, AD and printing, and some knowledge of Windows Server 2008 2012 and Exchange
- Proven skills in vendor management
- Required experience with pharmaceutical GxP compliance requirement – and particular 21 CFR part 11
- English – fluent in speaking and writing
- Service minded and responsive towards customers and colleagues.
Start date:1. September 2017
Krav:Please note that applications has to be in english.
Prozona kontakt:Jeannette Ibsen